Tuesday, May 27, 2008

10 things

okay heres a little story to elaborate #1

In form 4, I went to see the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra play at KLCC and theres a dress code you have to follow. However, my pants were too loose so I needed a belt to hold them up.
Biasa la, form4 feller wearing a suit with new pants, non-taylor made, so you'll need some adjustments to get it right.

So i bought a belt. Hm....the nearest rest room was godknowswhere so I had to settle on waering the belt at the staircase fire escape.

Right. great Idea.

Wore the belt, zipped up pants. everything tucked in.

Time to go back to the hall. ..........wt......hell! I'm stuck. I cant get out of the fire escape. Why? this is what it read on the door on the INSIDE

"THIS DOOR CANNOT BE OPENED FROM THE INSIDE."

-____________________-

RIGHT! so i proceeded to walk about 5 flights down to the "escape" door. (well duh, if the building is on fire you cant just stay in the fire escape. Guess what? Its locked!
WELL WOOPEEDOO.

WALK back up 5 flights. Yes and this is what I proceeded to do.
.
.
.
shout HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO anyone on the other SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????????


no replies. Well shit la, I'm gonna die starving in the fire escape, with my bones only to be found 5 yrs later.

15 minutes later, this dude opens the door to let me out (or in?) coz my mom finally realised I was missing. -__-

No comments: