Monday, January 12, 2009

Three sweet Oh

3-0

read it
3-0

Basking in the glow of THAT game.
Vidic.
Rooney.
Berbatov.

All shattering the pillars of Stamford Bridge.

*************************************************
Meanwhile
I return to my office after spending a couple of minutes in the lab.
I can feel something or someone looking at me.
I feel eyes training on me like a sniper with a bulls-eye target.
I then turn and see only a pair of eyes looking from behind a low walled cubicle.
GAH, an unexpected visitor.
Its.....
.
.
.


LISA WONG.
Lol this tiny lady is so small that you only see her eyes when she sits at one of our cubicles.
Like a cat sitting quietly pondering its next move.
You can barely make out the shape of her lips like a feline's unreadable expression.
With all the ferocity of a deadly hunter, you never know what the cat is about to do. Instead, it lets out a 'meow, a purr, and greets you hello'


She smiles and says "hey"
LOL
I love Lisa.

No comments: