Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kelakar tak leh belah!

12.Am

Annonymous girl: you kat maner? Kitorang kat bawah ni.

Jun: huh....siape ni? Nak cakap ngan siape?

Annonymous girl: nak cakap ngan Adam.

Jun: salah nombor la adik...ni Jun.

Annonymous girl: oh sorry sorry very sorry.


Next morning

SMS from Annoymous girl

Erm, are u sure ur not Adam? Bcoz you sound like Adam, and this is Adam's number.

Jun
No. May I know how you kenal Adam? I'm Aidi. Not adam. maybe you accidently took my number. Kalau nak jumpe boleh.

Annoymous girl
Haha so funny, Aidi? Aidi mana huh? Coz I know a few aidi's but are u sure you're not adam? Coz u freaking sound like him..

Annoymous girl
I kenal adam masa form 5 last year. Coz we were in the same school, and kteorg yesterday patut jumpa utk reunion since I just got back from aussie. Nvrmind, I think he gave me the wrong number kat my friend. Sorry for all the trouble yeah.

Jun
Laa are you 18? You kenal Ji*** tak? Dier designer kan?

Annoymous girl
Yes Im 18. Ji***? Dia study kat australia jugak ke? Which part? I study kat melbourne

Jun
Ji***, not in melbourn. I think you are Haj**, Betul ke?

Annoymous girl
Yes, kenapa eh?

Jun
Ish, your blog is Hajarkuu. my blog is Juneo. I am Junaidi the scientist. Ape la you ni.

Annoymous girl
What? ur Jun? Junaidi? Gosh. I thought you Aidi mana la. I love your blog. Oh that Ji***. Sorry, I macam terpikir melbourne je. But Jihan has nothing to do with this. Coz i got your number from my friend. Audr**. I sekolah at Sri Kl private school. And semalam patut ada reunion. I am so sorry, I tak berniat nak flirt or ganggu u. I btol betol ingat ni adam.

Jun
Hahaha kelakar tul. I'll tell Ji*** about this. Sure gelak.

Annoymous girl
Eh, this cant be Junaidi. Audr** gave me the same number tadi. Jangan main main Adam. Jun tak kenal audrey pun okay. cakap la semalam you taknak pergi.

Jun
I will comment on your blog at 11.12am. Pendapat? I will type "hello, nama saya Junaidi"

Annoymous girl
Adam.. stop it. takpe, I tak marah la pasal semalam. you boleh letak nama u junaidi bila u hantar komen komen. -_- Jun tak baca blog I la.



-__________________________-

No comments: