Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bloody pissing me off

babiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
I'm not a fucking yoyo!!!

Jun: Hey man, I'm interested in tuning my throttle pedal with you guys. How about we do it on Saturday?
B: Hmm....Friday can ah bro? Its best we do it on working night.
Jun: oookay. Can. (means I'll have to drive on a weekday but nevermind)
B: we meet up at PJ. easier for you right? PJ Hilton area.
Jun: set. I'll bring 2 or 3 more cars. We do it one shot la.



Jun to S,F1,F2 and H: Guys, B said we can do it on Friday. Amacam
F1: Friday on!!!
F2: alamak...it might clash with my plans la.
S: worait, sounds good.

S: alamak Jun, B said need to change to THursday. I'm okay with it.

Jun to F1, F2: guys, B need to change to Thursday

F2: Should be okay la
F1: aiyo, I think I have plans for that night


..............................

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: