Thursday, August 28, 2008

Biking

what the hell I wanted to blog since 8.30 this morning,
but its now 12.50 pm, lol and I damn well better jot this down.

Some of you may already know that I now ride a bike to work.
Here is my review as well as a couple of do's and dont's if you ever feel like taking up bike riding.

I've used this bike for almost a month and I must say I'm quite happy with it. Well obviously i'm biased because I was born to ride, and will die riding (probably) but the point is, I payed a reasonable amount for this bike and I get what I pay for.

i'm 6 foot 1 inch. I weigh 88 kilos.
This bike weighs 98 kilos.
+ 10 litres of petrol = 9 kilos.

thats a total of 195 kilos.

Capacity: 150 cc
Full tank: 12 litres
Fuel consumption: 33km/litre (is that good or is that good? considering 1 litre costs Rm 2.55)
power output: 15 hp
so power/total weight = 76 bhp/tonne which is pretty good concerning its size.
woop woop!

well

i still get wet if it rains, I have no place to put bags and what not, but hey, its to commute to work and back.
I'm even guilty of going clubbing on a bike. No tolls to pay. wheeeeeee

No comments: