Monday, July 14, 2008

Fucking bored

Not sure what to write but I'm just bored outta my mind.
I fucking hate my job. Just need to get out and run my own business. No bosses. No underlings. No protocols. No traffic jams.

Not that you guys will understand what I do for a living anyway. So by stating "I hate my job" most of you guys will probably assume this and that like bosses pressuring to get things done by deadline la, clients being total assholes la, work pilling up 4 stories high la.

Nah, thats not what I do. Forget it.

********************************************************************************

Oh a happy note, my friend is getting a brand spanking new Honda FD from her dad. I dont know if its a 2.0 or 1.8 or whether its a iDSI or Vtec but apparently she chose the Sparkling Grey. Very nice choice I must say as I hate silver and white. One thing I find annoying with the FD's is that they are all automatics. No conventional manuals.


********************************************************************************

I'll be getting the bike on Wednesday. But wont be driving it to work till next week. I dont know if its anything to do with global warming but at 7.30 when I'm about to board the train I'm already sweating like a pig. Thankfully its not too hot in the trains but when I get off and proceed to walk to my office my body liquid levels drop faster than I can drink a cup of air kosong ais. Its not so much the standing in the train for 30 minutes, but its the idea that I'm late because the train isn't on time.

If the train is suppose to arrive at 7.54 am, those who are late must wait for the next train. Dont hold up mine. This I blame Klang ppl. Its simply not fair that I waited patiently for 10 minutes only for the train to be late for another 5. Na beh.

********************************************************************************

When I was 12, my mom locked me out of the house when I got home at 7.05 pm instead of 7 pm after playing football. 5 minutes meant alot. Which is why till today I literally arrive at 7.00 wherever if thats the decided time.

********************************************************************************

So I will have 3 modes of transport.

1. A motorbike - for work. I estimate that I will take 35 minutes to get to work compared to 45 with train and 55 minutes with car.

2. Train - for those trips into KL for the weekends. I do not drive if I'm alone as it goes against my principles. Also why should I drive into KL only to go through trouble of getting parking, paying for parking, Toll, petrol. Doesnt make sense kan?

3. Car - for those drives with a bunch of ppl at night where you know traffic and parking wont be much of an issue.


sekian terima kasih

No comments: