Sunday, May 18, 2008

wtf.........

Stranger: Is Dzul your brother? Couldnt believe it. he is soooo handsome.

Jun: yeah he is. married with 2 kids.

Stranger: oh too bad then. but i can still try.

Jun: haha. but I'm available. :)

Stranger: Call me!
******************************

Stranger: Hello. you didnt call me.

Jun: oh was i supposed to call you immediately?

Stranger: why not?

Jun: ..........

*****************************

Stranger: was looking at your bro facebook. he's soooo handsome.

Jun: yeah he is.

Stranger: So should i give it a try?

Jun: nah, he 's loyal.

Stranger: nah, married men never stay loyal.

Jun: with a wife like that, he'll be loyal forever.

Stranger: Why?

jun: She's hot!!

Stranger: so am I not hot? You dont find me attractive?

Jun: i didnt say that.

Stranger: But thats what you meant.

Jun: I said she's hot and my brother wont cheat on a woman like that.

Stranger: sigh. okay. Thought of having a threesome with you and him.

jun: ............................................(about to puke). maybe ....but not with my brother.

Stranger: why?

jun (oh kill me already)

...
.
.
.
.

No comments: