Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sound proofing

This is what you get when you open the satria neo doors. no doubt you will get this on most cars. As only cars above Rm 100 000 only really get sound proofing.










This will soon change as I attempt to install sound proofing onto my car doors. This will not only reduce road noise, but it also means i dont have to blast my sound system. As some of you may know, I am notorious for my temper. I cannot drive to work as morning traffic jams and road noise will elevate my blood pressure to levels undesirable. Which is why whenever possible, i will take public transportation. You may also realise that I have become more and more impatient. So a late train = pissed off Jun. I dare say I speak for the masses.

WE ARE TIRED AND ANGRY. PLS IMPROVE OR PACK UP.

so late train........
or traffic-jams -dirtying -the- air -with -unburnt- hydrocarbons -caused -by- insufficient -flow of -air- into- the -car- intake -manifold- not- to- mention- paying- for- toll.



sooooooooooooooooooo
I shall see what i can do about sound proofing my doors 1st as those are the parts of the body of the car the get used the most *bang*thump*
*slam wtf! can close softly or not?*


oooooh my hair is so soft tonight. interesting......

No comments: