Head to High Commission of Malaysia, Singapore. (date: 17 March 2015)
301 Jervois Road. (for details on how to get there see below)
Open Monday- Friday 8 am -5.30 pm.
Items to prepare
1. Malaysian IC
2. Singapore IC (PR IC or E. Pass)
3. Photocopy Malaysia and Singapore IC (front and back). Please print on same page.
(If you are not sure, you can photo copy at the photocopy counter at the High Comm itself)
4. Current Malaysian Passport
5. CASH SGD84. (must be exact)
1. Head to the guard house and hand in your ID. Can be Driver license, Staff Card etc (but not IC)
2. Guard will give you a small form to fill out.
3. Head to the High Comm building and queue up to take your queue number. Make sure all your items are prepared including the form taken from the guard.
4. Take your queue number.
5. Wait for number to be called.
Nearest MRT station to Jervois Rd is Tiong Bahru.