I'll share with you some weird facts about myself.
1. I can't stand the smell of perfume. My mum, like every other normal woman on earth, would never leave the house without perfume, so when I was a teenager, I tried to con myself into thinking I like perfumes by buying the ones in pretty bottles. 10 years on, most of the perfumes still sit on my dressing table, perhaps 1/4 used.
(But don't worry, I don't, like, stink or anything. =p)
2. I eat bread by eating the outer part first and saving the middle part for last, 'cause that's where all the fillings are the most. Save the best for last =D
3. How many of you liked to ratah milo when you were small?? *raises hand quickly* But I don't like the soft powdery milo.So I would take a bowl full of milo, and let it sit out for 2-3 days. By then, it would have masuk angin and hardened, and there you go, your own milo rock candy! Beats the milo chocolate bar hands down.
4. I don't like grapes, would never eat mangosteen, and hate Coke. I've never met anyone in my life who doesn't like mangosteen. (._.)
5. I eat peanut butter by the spoonful, straight out of the jar. I would watch tv with a jar of smooth peanut butter (no chunky for me, I hate peanuts. HAHA the irony) and finish half a jar in an hour. I read online one tablespoon of peanut butter contains 100 calories, and saturated fat. *looks at clogged arteries* T__T
But I couldn't resist making some peanut butter treat this weekend! *ignores clogged arteries*
Peanut butter Oreo cheesecake. Damn, just writing that makes me drool. I'll write that again. Peanut. Butter. Oreo. Cheese. Cake. Which part of the sentence doesn't scream yummy? I set out very early in the morning, after Subuh, to make the cake. By 8.45am, it was looking like this, fresh out of the oven. =D
|In the fridge you go!|
I loved how smooth and creamy it looked. I was tempted to just leave it at that. But it didn't look very Oreo-y to me. So I added crushed Oreos on top.
And it looked like this:
Doesn't that look like a giant Oreo cookie?? =D