Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Its natural

You know how I always gripe about the attitude of Malaysian motorists? The very way they cut queue at traffic lights, the way they dont use their indicators when turning into a junction let alone when switching lanes on the highway,
the way they make a 2 lane roundabout into 3 lanes,
the way they park at the side of the road thats not an actual parking space,with half the car sticking out.
The way they follow from behind so closely when its clear there is ample space to overtake yet they choose to just tailgate you...

okay this could go on all day,



but I happened to be in this persons car last week because I needed their favour to take me to pick up my car.
Needless to say his driving was all over the place.

I always gripe about Malaysians being rude, arrogant, inconsiderate, but then it dawned on me that they arent at all.



They are driving that way like its the most natural thing on earth.
I turned to look at this face while he was driving, no emotion at all.

I realised that this was the way he was brought up.

So drivers in Malaysia, when you see someone driving inconsiderately, please be patient, for,

they dont know any better.

No comments: