Friday, January 23, 2009

Super glue continued

This is how i ended up with right hand fingers stuck together.

I needed to glue a piece of velcro onto a polishing pad so I rode out to 7-11 to grab some superglue. At Rm 3.90 i was sceptical at how well it would perform. Boy was I in for a surprise!

To use the glue tube you have to poke a hole in the top. you do this by jamming the "spout" into the top and hey presto you get a hole. (the spout has a sharp pointy bit)
I believe the hole wasnt big enough, so I jammed it in somemore not knowing that the spout had already done its job.
Before I could say "daaayuum!" I already had about 0.1 grams worth of super strong fathur mucking glue all over my right hand.
GAAARGGHHH
I spent nearly 15 minutes getting the glue off with thinner and GooGone adhesive remover. No hope. I can only wait till the glue dries up and my dead skin falls off.


$%&*$@

No comments: