Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Car detailing Hobby




This blog might have random entries, but really, i'm just learning how to use blogspot. I have been using another host so i decided to try out another one.
At the end of the day, this blog will feature most of my work done on cars. What work? Namely car detailing. Its grown into a hobby as well as an addiction. :-)

What is car detailin about?

Well some wash and wax to keep their car clean and pretty. Occasionally some vacuum their car.

Some dont care and just end up having a car like the ones on the show PIMP MY RIDE.

Car Detailing is a work of art. it doesnt matter if it rains everyday where he/she lives. It doesnt matter if he lives in the desert. Car detailing is about taking care of the car's appearance day in and day out.

I belong in the 3rd category. I have quit the car modifying scene for 2008. This year its all about detailing.
Stay tuned to see my work.


No comments: